1K views
1.6

This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite.They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times, Really?

I have proof that I never never never was late. Attached is a copy of all my payments, Now they tell me that I have to dispute this with the creditor, take time of my busy schedule and submit a claim, that might resolve the issue, when they are the one they made the mistake.

I'm so pissed.I will definitely will look for a lawyer to see if I can't suit them, so this doesn't happen again to any other customer.

This person wrote the review because of "reported 90 days been late " of credit score from Crest Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Crest Financial to "contact the creditors and fix the problems that they created for me, because they damage my credit even more".

The most disappointing in user's experience was company unethical behavior. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crest Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #937238

We apologize for this mistake and are unsure how it happened.If you send in a copy of your credit report (only the relevant portions need to be visible, the rest can be blacked out), we will re-report your payment information to the credit bureau.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and ask to speak to a supervisor. They will be able to assist you in sending this information in to Crest Financial. That phone number is 855-552-7378.

Our customer service representative should have handled this better.

We apologize that she didn't provide you with this information earlier.We take our role in your credit report seriously and will look in to this problem to try to ensure that it does not happen again.