Crest Financial - Bad Experience, I'm going to suit them

142 of 197 Crest Financial reviews

This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite.They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times, Really?

I have proof that I never never never was late. Attached is a copy of all my payments, Now they tell me that I have to dispute this with the creditor, take time of my busy schedule and submit a claim, that might resolve the issue, when they are the one they made the mistake.

I'm so pissed.I will definitely will look for a lawyer to see if I can't suit them, so this doesn't happen again to any other customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Company unethical behavior

Reason of review:
reported 90 days been late
Preferred solution:
Contact the creditors and fix the problems that they created for me, because they damage my credit even more.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Credit Score
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #586850 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Crest Financial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
142 of 197 Crest Financial reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Crest Financial

Jan 27, 2015 #937238 Draper, Utah, United States

We apologize for this mistake and are unsure how it happened. If you send in a copy of your credit report (only the relevant portions need to be visible, the rest can be blacked out), we will re-report your payment information to the credit bureau. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and ask to speak to a supervisor. They will be able to assist you in sending this information in to Crest Financial. That phone number is 855-552-7378.
Our customer service representative should have handled this better. We apologize that she didn't provide you with this information earlier. We take our role in your credit report seriously and will look in to this problem to try to ensure that it does not happen again.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.