Crest Financial - Bad Experience, I'm going to suit them
This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite.They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times, Really?
I have proof that I never never never was late. Attached is a copy of all my payments, Now they tell me that I have to dispute this with the creditor, take time of my busy schedule and submit a claim, that might resolve the issue, when they are the one they made the mistake.
I'm so pissed.I will definitely will look for a lawyer to see if I can't suit them, so this doesn't happen again to any other customer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Company unethical behavior
- Reason of review:
- reported 90 days been late
- Preferred solution:
- Contact the creditors and fix the problems that they created for me, because they damage my credit even more.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Score
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."