Dallas, Texas

My 1st 3 months with Crest was fine. The past 3 payments arranged has been a nightmare!!!

I've told them to *** a closed account that they're constantly charging and giving me fee's (27.99) after I have provided the appropriate account info to withdraw funds from. Everytime I speak to reps over the phone they just seem to be so crooked and could care less to help. It amazes me how this company could not take action (It's like they're trained to get over on people).

Not the mention the so-called supervisor was beyond rude to me after I was only trying to make an payment. I cannot express how soon I'm ready to be done paying on this furniture...OMG!!

Comments

ksmith

First of all, I want to apologize for the trouble you have had. Secondly, we are always striving to improve, and if you were treated in an unacceptable manner, we want your feedback so we can correct the matter.

We also want to correct the issue at hand and figure out what can be done to help you. Please contact us at 855-552-7378 and if needed, ask to speak with a manager so that we can ensure everything is taken care of.