Houston, Texas

I leased furniture with this company. My contract states that the minimum lease term is 60 days or $193.84.

My contract also states that I can cancel at anytime. I called Crest to terminate the lease and was told that since I have fulfilled the 60 days, I would have to keep the furniture until the end of the month and pay an additional $289.00 before they would collect the merchandise. When stating that you can cancel at anytime the contract states without any penalties but they are clearly penalizing me. There is no one at their company that you can speak with to resolve the issue either.

Luckily I work with civil litigation attorneys that will be addressing this first thing in the morning.

Do NOT use this company. They extort money and they do not honor their own contract.

Comments

CrestFinancial
Orem, Utah, United States #679244

We apologize for any misunderstanding that our company has caused you. We want to make sure that every customer has a good experience with our company.

We would love to work with you and get this issue resolved.

Please contact our office at 855-552-7378 and ask for a manager so we can resolve this issue immediately. Thank you.