Newark, New Jersey

These people are Ridiculous!! I had a plan set up to pay 72 dollars semi monthly, the 1&15.

When I check my mobile banking, I see that they are requesting for it to pull out 5 days early&this is the second time!! When I call to get everything taken care of I get the WORST customer service I have ever received in my life. When I asked to speak to a manager they said there wasn't one in and changed there attitude. Definitely wont be using this company again, highly unrecommend to everyone!

Will be contacting the BBB. These people are trained to be scam artists.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crest Financial Customer Care.

Comments

ksmith

We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we at Crest Financial want to work with you to correct this matter. We draft on a biweekly, semi-monthly, weekly, or monthly basis per the payment arrangements that are outlined on your agreement.

If you want to change or switch how your payments are taken out, then please contact us at 855-552-7378. We would also like to apologize for the service provided and suggest that you contact us with more information so that we can address the areas of concern and look to improve in the future.