I purchased a living room set in May from Bailey's Furniture here in Dallas, TX the furniture was $1084. I agreed to finance the furniture through crest.

I paid $40 upfront. The total that I financed was $1200. Ive made a total of 3 payments of $188.78. Today I called too see what my pay off is the csr said, $2,180!!!

I was shocked. He said, because I had not paid the furniture off in 90 days I am being charged a 15% finance every month for the next 12 months. I am at a lost of words. Why?

This is crazy!! Are you kidding me! So I ask the rep how to return the furniture he said there is $75 fee for returning the furniture. He said, someone would contact me in 48 hours in regards to the return.

I paid the $75. I was only using the company to rebuild my credit but it seems like this company is actually committing a crime of RAPE without my consent.

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #884213

Because we are a finance company and not a credit company, our fees are applied all at once. We offer discounted fees in the first 90 days with our 90 day buy-out option, but on the 91st day, that discount expires.

We do offer a separate discount after 90 days for paying off your account in full.

The best way to fully understand the terms of the lease is to read the lease agreement. If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-282-7378.