Detroit, Michigan

I paid diligently in order to pay off account in 90days missed a payment. When I missed the payment called to make arrangements.

Never when making the arrangements was it stated that I would have to call to make the payment before the 90 day expiration. Now they tact on another $446 dollars!!! I am so pissed this is highway robbery. But a very valuable lesson applied, read your contract and for those who don't Buyer Beware if you don't pay in 90days!!!!!!

Don't purchase from them!!!!! And finance.

How they can pray on innocent sincere people baffles me!!!! They SUCK big time!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Crest Financial Cons: Misleading, Deceitful.

Comments

San Antonio, Florida, United States #894383

Totally agree.. I had no idea either until after I financed my furniture.

What is it like 100% interest.

total ripoff.. I only needed a few months of credit..

to lorrieh35 Draper, Utah, United States #894753

We do offer 90 days (approximately 3 months) with significantly discounted leasing fees. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact us at 855-552-7378.

Draper, Utah, United States #893152

We always encourage our customers to read their lease agreements and do our best to make sure that customers understand the agreement before they sign. Unfortunately, because you entered the lease agreement more than 90 days ago, you no longer qualify for a discount and the leasing fees agreed to in the lease agreement were applied.

The specifications of the discount are laid out in item 5 of your lease agreement.

The full amount charged including leasing fees is detailed in item 2 of your agreement. If you would like another copy of your lease agreement or if you have any other questions, please call us at 855-552-7378.