5.0
Additional Fees

I have made three purchases with this company through miracle mattress. On my three contracts they have indicated the same amount for cash pay off to include total amounts.

Everytime my final payment was due they attempted to charge an additional fee of sales taxes. I was a customer with miracle mattress so the representative contact the store and had to make sure there was no sales tax, so these were waived. Today December 17, 2016 I paid off my final balance which was another same as cash. Again problems.

I had miracle mattress contact the financial company because the customer service representative advised me that sales tax had been included and they needed a statement from miracle mattress. Miracle mattress called and they would not speak to them. I called back asked for a supervisor. I was told none were available.

Any how I paid off my balance with the added sales tax and I WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH CREST FINANCIAL AGAIN! All my contracts are identical and the representative told me that the sales tax has changed.

1st contact 974.25 paid off 974.25 2nd contract 487.11 paid off 487.11 3rd and final contact 899.00 paid off 961.24 plus they charge a 5.00 fee because they have to use a credit card, not your checking account which they used through the entire contract. Do NOT use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crest Financial Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2016.

Comments