Van Nuys, California
1.4

I can honestly say I haven't had any issues with Crest Financial. I made my payments and everything was fine.

However, I did run into a bind and became past due. When it came time to speak with them and make payment arrangements to clear up the past due I found the manager to be very rude and condescending. I definitely plan on paying and not disregarding what I owe.

However, to work out a payment plan that is reasonable doesn't seem like an option with the manager I spoke with. It definitely has left a bad feeling with me regarding Crest.

Comments

We apologize that you had a ad experience with one of our managers. We are constantly working to improve.

We would like to look into your account so we can see who you talked to and try to fix the problem.

Please fill out this secure form so that we can look up your account in our system and see which manager you talked to. Thank you in advance.