1.8

So I moved to Florida and needed a mattress right away. I got smooth talked into the deal.(due to not having anything to sleep on until my furniture arrived) I received first mattress and slept on it one week and it literally failed.

Long story short, the total cost of the balance was $628.00. As of today I have paid every payment promptly and never once late. I have paid over $600.00. Balance you ask?

$450.00. I'm not an Economics major, but I can assure you this is excessive. Of course they offer nothing substantial in the way of help. So, therefore I warn you.

Be prepared to pay major interest on a cheap product. I now am contacting the State Attorneys Office in their state.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Crest Financial Cons: Being charged the large sum for inferior product.

Comments

We work with many retailers in 46 states. We can't control the quality of the merchandise, but perhaps the retailer can offer a resolution if there was a problem with the mattress.

The terms of the lease are explained in the lease agreement.

Joe mentioned that the finance charges are explained there. You can actually call any time within the first 90 days from the date on your lease agreement to set up plans to take advantage of our 90 day buyout option.

You can set up higher payments or make additional payments to be paid off in time.

You can call our customer service team to discuss your options at 855-552-7378.

Hollister, California, United States #1015802

You're not paying interest, if you look at your contract, there's a 90 day price (the lower price you were promised) and then the full term one year price (DOUBLE the price). It's just like Rent-a-Center.

You have to call them before the first payment hits (AFTER they receive the bill of goods slip) to modify your plan for 90 days. It's all in the paperwork they give you. Your finance documents.

You just didn't read them. Lol.