5.0

Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company.So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky.

They explained the 90 days same as cash policy. Which is 100% True. You must pay your entire original loan amount off within the 90 days. Or before your 90 days are up.

Which they clearly state this on all documents, on the website you can pay through. It even shows you a tracker. 3k worth of furniture paid for before 90 days. That was a free loan.

Great doing business. You just have to have discipline. They set a low monthly payment to hit you with the interest.

Some simple math will tell you how to beat them.Stick with your plan and continue to raise your credit using their cash upfront.

dmarshall12 wrote the review because of "stick to the 90 day policy = free loan" at Crest Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crest Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most 90 day policy. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crest Financial and crest financial loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments