Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company.So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky.
They explained the 90 days same as cash policy. Which is 100% True. You must pay your entire original loan amount off within the 90 days. Or before your 90 days are up.
Which they clearly state this on all documents, on the website you can pay through. It even shows you a tracker. 3k worth of furniture paid for before 90 days. That was a free loan.
Great doing business. You just have to have discipline. They set a low monthly payment to hit you with the interest.
Some simple math will tell you how to beat them.Stick with your plan and continue to raise your credit using their cash upfront.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- 90 day policy
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Stick to the 90 Day Policy = Free Loan
- Product or service
- Crest Financial Furniture Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."