Crest Financial - Great Emergency Travel Solutions
Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company.So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky.
They explained the 90 days same as cash policy. Which is 100% True. You must pay your entire original loan amount off within the 90 days. Or before your 90 days are up.
Which they clearly state this on all documents, on the website you can pay through. It even shows you a tracker. 3k worth of furniture paid for before 90 days. That was a free loan.
Great doing business. You just have to have discipline. They set a low monthly payment to hit you with the interest.
Some simple math will tell you how to beat them.Stick with your plan and continue to raise your credit using their cash upfront.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- 90 day policy
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Stick to the 90 Day Policy = Free Loan
- Product or service
- Crest Financial Furniture Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Our builder used Rite Rug Lexington Kentucky for our flooring in our new home. We have lived there less than two years and we have cracked tiles and grout. The..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."