Lexington, Kentucky

Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company.So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky.

Related: Review about Crest Financial Loan from North Las Vegas, Nevada

They explained the 90 days same as cash policy. Which is 100% True. You must pay your entire original loan amount off within the 90 days. Or before your 90 days are up.

Which they clearly state this on all documents, on the website you can pay through. It even shows you a tracker. 3k worth of furniture paid for before 90 days. That was a free loan.

Great doing business. You just have to have discipline. They set a low monthly payment to hit you with the interest.

Some simple math will tell you how to beat them.Stick with your plan and continue to raise your credit using their cash upfront.

Review about: Crest Financial Furniture Financing.

I liked: 90 day policy.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Crest Financial Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Stick to the 90 Day Policy = Free Loan / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Crest Financial - Bad Experience, I'm going to suit them Crest Financial "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more