Warren, Michigan

I brought a mattress and bed set for $1200.0 finances at $1498.00. I was looking forward to being finished paying this off this month then I called to get the payoff and they tell me I have until Feb to finish paying $1200.00.

Not only that but I asked to move my $95.00 bi-weekly payment to the days that I get paid and they charged me $7.00 more. They are a serious inconvenience, and they say they have papers signed by you when they actually don't.

Im beyond fed up with this company and pissed off.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #884137

As a finance company, we do charge leasing fees. We offer customers a 90 day buy-out option with lower financing fees.

After the 90-day option has expired, your account balance would be updated to include the full leasing fees.

As for the additional $7, if you move your payments from 26 bi-weekly payments, to 24 semi-monthly payments, the amount of each payment will increase to adjust for fewer payments.

We offer flexible payment plans to make it convenient for customers to make payments, but the total amount still needs to be paid in full by the end of the lease period.

If you have any other questions about your account or payments please call us at 855-282-7378.