Lake Mary, Florida

i asked crest to come pick up there furniture and they refuse to do so I told them way back in December and they still to this this. I explain to the Kyle that I lost my job and she told me today that I would have to pay 1054.00 return fee before they would could out.

She than asked if I was looking for a job and then she suggested that to keep looking and do would I have a job in 2 months if so why don't I call her back and we could lower my payments "really" I said just come get it and she said no just wait to months. Than I get a letter in the mail Warning Me that of credit collection this place is a RIP OFF!!!

Comments

Because this is a lease and not a rental, there is a minimum lease term and in order to return the merchandise, you need to pay for the number of days you have had it. The number you gave in your complaint was very high.

The only way the return fee would be that high is if your account was very delinquent, so there may have been a mistake in calculating that amount.

We apologize for your experience with our customer service representative. We would like to look into your account, see who you spoke to and try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Please fill out the secure survey in the link below so that we can get a little more information to look up your account.