Las Vegas, Nevada
1.3K views

Update by user Dec 18, 2014

For 3 months after the after the furniture was picked up, they kept billing me for it . I got a call from the billing department and they said it wasn't entered as picked up and he would correct the situation.

Was then emailed a reminder of the next bill and I was over due. I had called them and they were very demanding and didn't want my explanation. I explained about the guy who said he would fix the problem and she got rude and hung up on me.

So far it's been 3 weeks and haven't heard from them since. With all the negative comments you would think Crest would be investigated for wrongful practices and shut down.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2014

So far it's been 3 weeks since I live chatted with Crest explaining the furniture I had financed from them was coming apart at one of the seams on a cushion. The store I got it from said it was out of warranty. It's was less than 3 months old at the time. I also purchased a 5 year warranty from Guardian products who won't honor it. I explained to crest after all that I don't want the items any longer and will stop payment.

They have a deal like at Aarons lease to own ( which is about the same as crest does) you can surrender the items. I've been trying to do this for three weeks. I had moved out of the house and told them the tenants that still live there are expecting new furniture at a certain date. I sent e mails to the returns lady and was told there would be a 75.00 pick up fee. I told her it wasn't going to happen. In the mean time, the people living at the house hasn't heard from crest as I told them they had the same phone number and to make arrangements for the pick up.

Nothing has been arranged yet and I resent the email again and still no contact. If they don't pick up the furniture in question by the time they're new furniture arrives, they will have the good will pick it up.

Do not use this company. They are not a worthy finance company.

• No credit needed finance furniture

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #880703

check your contract and see id the $75 was mentioned, if it was not file a complaint with the better business bureau and you attorney general. Even if you have returned the items you should seek reimbursement of any fees not in the contract.

Henry0025a
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #834384

This was not my experience at all. My job relocated and I wasn't able to take the bedroom set that I financed through them.

I called Crest Financial and they were very understanding of the situation and were kind about it. The process took a couple days, but that's understandable considering they are located in Utah and I'm in Tennessee.

alanfine - it looks like your complaint was resolved in four days and in one of your complaints you thought it would take another four weeks. I would give them a break.

ksmith

I am sorry for all of the trouble you have had with the merchandise. Since our contracts are lease to own, we do offer a return policy.

As part of that policy, we only require that you pay a daily amount from the day that you first took possession of the merchandise, until the day you pay to return it, plus any applicable fees to come pick up the merchandise. This policy is outlined on the agreement.

We are willing to work with you to make arrangements to return the merchandise. To do so, please call 1-855-552-7378.

to ksmith Phoenix, Arizona, United States #833022

They is great how politely you just explained that ON RECORD.

You sound so genuine, even though it's taken 3 weeks to accomplish anything.

I also asked by e mail to call me as I would be at that phone number so you can give me details and you ignored that as well.

I see I'm not the only one who has had a problem with you. Word does get around and that's bad business.

to alanfine Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #833051

I had just called after receiving the answer from the Crest Financial rep. and was on hold for 20 minutes.

The woman who answered said there is only 1 person in returns and she is gone fore the day. I explained everything about the return and it's been three weeks. She said I can speak to returns on Monday.

I had explained I was told on live chat the pick up would be this week end and I need to no when.

She said I'd have to call on Monday to talk to the 1 person who does returns.

That doesn't make sense, the pick up will be this week end but I have to call on Monday which is after the weekend to find out when they will be picking up for the weekend before that Monday.

wouldn't it have been possible to let the customer no what time the pickup and exact day of the weekend the pick up would be made?

Was also told the returns person leaves at 3pm and has been off 3 days last week.

She has no assistant to take care of business so clients have to wait till it's convenient for her to help the customer. Now that's good customer service.

to alanfine Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #833355

They told me they were picking up the furniture this week-end and now they are telling me that no one is in returns today and the person K. Smith is not there today and no management is there to handle this.

There is nothing saying a pickup has ben scheduled so they lied.

This is the way Crest Financial does business.

Tell the customer what they want to hear and run. Guess it will be 4 weeks before anything gets done.

to alanfine #834122

I'm sorry that you were unable to reach us over the weekend. We sent over the paperwork to our contractor to fulfill your return on Friday, but are still waiting to hear from them.

The Returns Manager will be contacting you with any updates that come our way.

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-552-7378.

to alanfine Brooklyn, New York, United States #834186

Finally was contacted by the person on Sunday 6/29 for pick up on Monday 6/30. Funny how there was no record about it when I talked to them on Saturday 6/28, and all of a sudden they call me on Sunday. A well organized company with no communication between departments or employees.

If you are offered financing with these people from any place of business, yell *** no and run the other way.

to alanfine #834442

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I'm glad that we were able to resolve everything for you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.