Las Vegas, Nevada

Was considering doing a 90 day plan for a sofa. After reading the reviews I would never never use this company what a bunch of *** bags.

How can a company take advantage of good people and make them pay three times what something is worth. They obviously know every trick in the book how can anyone make a mistake and not have the correct account numbers. Thank you consumers you saved me a lot of heartache.

This does not say much for Colleens in Las Vegas, NV. to use such a company you would think they would look into such low practices.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

We were going to buy furniture through Crest tomorrow. So glad I read this first!!!

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1289343

My husband and I bought a beautiful leather sectional using Crest. Everyone should know that if you don't pay off the balance in the 90 days you are going to have to pay a lot more for the item.

We just paid it off after a year and have had no problems with Crest.

Anytime I couldn't get something cleared up online the customer service handled it. Everyone is complaining but read what you are signing before doing so...