Forney, Texas
1.8

all you do is rob people if they do not pay with in the 90 days. that's *** I paid 1,100 dollars towards my loan that after the 90 days yal want to ad 12 months worth of charges when I wasn't going to need the full 12.

so I ended up paying over 2,200 dollars on a 1400 dollar loan. you taking an additional 800 jus for me using yal. *** it would have been cheaper to go take a loan out of any bank or use a credit card.. you want to clam to help people but screw them over and rob them if they take more then three months..

I promise I eill never use yal again and advise everyone to do the same.. you all doing people wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crest Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Crest Financial Cons: How they over charge.

Comments

At Crest Financial, we offer No Credit Needed financing in the form of 12 month leases with a 90 day early buyout option. This is explained in the lease agreement signed by all customers.

Because we offer leases, not loans, we charge finance charges at the beginning of the lease based on the full amount financed. We offer discounted finance charges to customers who pay off in the first 90 days of their lease.

All of the finance charges are explained on the first page of the lease agreement, in Item 2. We find that most customers who read their lease agreement are satisfied with the services we provide.