I CALLED FOR A PAYOFF ON MY ACCOUNT, I AUTHORIZED A PAYMENT FOR THE TOTAL PAYOFF PROVIDED BY THE REPRESENTATIVE. TWO DAYS AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT ANOTHER PAYMENT WAS WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AFTER ANOTHER PAYMENT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT ALTHOUGH I HAD PAID THE ACCOUNT OFF. WHEN I CONTACTED THE COMPANY ASKING WHY THEY TOOK ANOTHER PAYMENT FROM MY ACCOUNT, THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY RUDE, PUT ME ON HOLD AND LEFT ME HOLDING ON THE LINE UNTIL I HUNG UP AFTER WAITING TEN MINUTES. I HAVE CONTACTED THE COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES REGARDING THIS MATTER WITHOUT GETTING ANY RESOLUTION.

I HAVE SENT A LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE REGARDING THIS COMPANY WHO FRADAULENT TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AFTER MAKING A FULL PAYOFF. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Crest Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Crest Financial Cons: Company unethical behavior.

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #922618

We can't say for sure without knowing the details of your account, but payments automatically processed through the bank can take several days to process so it may have been too late to cancel a payment that we had already submitted, which is why we require three days notice to modify or cancel a payment. This is explained in Item 10 of your lease agreement: "We will honor your termination or modification request so long as you make this request at least three (3) business days before the scheduled payment or far enough in advance for us to reasonably act upon your request."

We do apologize for the poor customer service.

We are constantly trying to improve our service and shorten our wait times. If you called on December 24, we had fewer employees on site, so your representative may have been trying to find an available manager to ask for help.

We will look in to this matter. We apologize for the inconvenience.