Las Vegas, Nevada

ON 7/15/14 I BOUGHT FURNITURE. HAVING GOOD CREDIT I DECIDED TO GO THRU THIS 3RD PARTY FINANCE COMPANY USING AN INTEREST FREE (3) MONTH PAYMENT OPTION.

I WAS ALSO TOLD BY CREST FINANCIAL THAT IF I MAIL EARLY PAYMENTS ARRIVING AT LEAST 3 PRIOR BUSINESS DAYS CREST FINANCIAL WOULD NOT REMOVE ANY FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. STILL THEY DID SO INSPITE OF MY PAYMENTS BEING ALWAYS AHEAD AND ME ACTUALLY PAYING ENTIRE BALANCE BY MONEY ORDERS WITHIN 60 DAYS OF CONTRACT.

THEY RETURNED MONEY WRONGFULLY REMOVED, SENT ME MY ''PAID IN FULL' RECEIPT AND THEN ON THE 90TH DAY AUDACIOUSLY CALLED AND SAID I OWE THEM A FINAL PAYMENT. REALLY?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #922628

We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our services. We are always trying to improve how we process transactions, but sometimes we make mistakes.

We would love to try to work this out for you. Please call us at 855-552-7378 so we can try to remedy the situation.