Deerfield Beach, Florida

rip off -- I didn't know i was getting into on rent to own..this is bull *** now i have to pay the double of the price due the lady on the store didn't explain right .. I thought i was getting a credit not lease after 90 days..

you sale person should know better how this lease thing works... on 8/15/2014 was my 90 days.. I tried to pay off the amount yesterday the customer service said now I must to finish the lease agreement (1200) I already paid $404 of balance 800... and the guy told me if I want to pay the whole amount with discount until yesterday would be 750 instead 1200...

Ripoff Ripoff Ripoff...dont use them to do any credit... I'm really think on burn my name and not pay the rest..f$#@$ them!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• warehouse mattress deerfield beach

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #884176

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion. We try to make sure that our retailers understand the finance agreement, but because they are a third party, we cannot guarantee that each of their employees fully understand the contract.

The best way to be sure that you understand the contract is to read the lease agreement.

We would be happy to send you a copy of your signed lease agreement; simply call our customer service department at 855-282-7378.

Offering 90 days with reduced leasing fees is a discount and after the 90th day, the discount expires. After the 90th day, we offer a separate discount for paying off the remaining balance in full.

Sacramento, California, United States #863745

I purchased furniture at DL in Sacramento to learn that if I didn't pay off items ($1300) within 90 days, my balance owing is $2400. Mind you, the furniture is probably made in China and is worth $200.

A scam, indeed. Please, I urge you not to enter into a contract. These guys are out to destroy your credit and bank account. Read the terms and conditions carefully.

There are unusual fees ie. application fee plus a 10% fee added on top of balance.

Shop Ashley's if possible .

to Silly Fool Draper, Utah, United States #884182

Fees vary from retailer to retailer and each can charge their own additional fees. If you have questions about our fees, please contact us at 855-282-7378.

We can't control the price of the furniture at the store.

If you have a problem with the quality of the merchandise, please contact the retailer where you purchased the furniture.

Lastly, Crest Financial reports to credit agencies in most states for every payment.

Working with Crest Financial can help build good credit. Customers who make payments on time can increase their credit score as we report payments to the credit bureau Equifax (except in CA and AZ).

to Crest Financial Michigan, United States #884458

This is not the truth. You guys have a lot of pissed off people.

None of this stuff is examined and I wasn't offered anything after 90 days. I wouldn't have entered contract if I knew what I was up against

to ***ed ***sumer Draper, Utah, United States #891414

Item 5 of your lease agreement discusses a discount for paying off your account in full after the 90th day. The discount amount varies based on several factors including the location of purchase. If you have any other questions or would like a copy of your lease agreement, please call us at 855-552-7378.

Helpful.Tech

Go back to your contract and what is in writing.