2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They say you can pay off in 90 days with out any fees. But in reality, they charge you an fee for paying off in those 90 days.

They took a fee when I first signed up and a fee when i pay them off. My balance was $672.82 but charged me an additional $70.82 just for paying in with in the 90 days. So in reality after everything I paid over $150 just to receive the 90 day program.

I will never recommend this company to anyone and will write my complaint to anyone and everyone who I can. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $650. This person is overall dissatisfied with Crest Financial. The most disappointing about crest financial furniture leasing at Crest Financial was how they over charge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crest Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Crest Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments