2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a 90 day lease and everything was going fine I never missed a payment. on the 90th day I never received a email or text even though I had expressed interest in the plan.

I had an alert set up on my phone. I called around 6pm to do a automatic payment and it didnt give me the 90 day buyout price so i gave a call back number and never received a call back. when I got off work at 8pm I tried to call again and they were closed. I tried to login with my username and was locked out my account .

I callled first thing in the morning and the lady tried to give me the early buyout price of 500+ dollars when the 90 days buyout was 273.00 when i explained her the situation they let me do the buyout but charged me an extra 55 dollars.

I am livid and will never use this company for anything else no matter how nice it is and encourage you to do the same. Progressive was alot better with customer service!

Review about: Crest Financial Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I want my 55.00 reimbursed.

I liked: Pay off in 3months no intrest, Actual price of furniture before you screw your customers over.

I didn't like: Extra fee i was charged.

Comments