Tempe, Arizona
3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

CURRENTLY HAVE A DEAL GOING ON WITH CREST. I RECENTLY HAD A PAYMENT NOT BE ABLE TO GO THRU (MY FAULT) AND THEY CONTACTED ME ABOUT IT A FEW DAYS LATER.

I TOLD THEM ID GET THE $ ASAP AND CALL THEM TO MAKE THE PAYMENT. WITHOUT AUTHORIZNG, THEY TRIED TO AUTO DEBIT THE PAYMENT AGAIN WHICH CAUSED A $35 FEE WITH MY WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT. NOW NOT ONLY AM I BACK THE $108 I OWED THEM, I ALSO NOW AM $35 EXTRA IN DEBT BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO CHARGE THE CARD AFTER I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT MYSELF. I UNDERSTAND, ITS MY DUTY TO MAKE SURE THE PAYMENTS ARE MADE.

I GET IT. BUT IF I DONT HAVE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT AND WE ARRANGED FOR ME TO CALL IN TO MAKE A PAYMENT AT A LATER DATE, DONT TRY TO HIT MY CARD AT YOUR RANDOM REQUEST!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

New Castle, Indiana, United States #1194964

Is it online? They said mine wasnt a "mistake."

New Castle, Indiana, United States #1194961

I literally just got off the phone with these crooks. Same thing happened to me.

They tell you one thing and do another.

And they claim they cannot reverse or stop payments but we all know those transactions are completely doable. They made me so angry that I'm going to bed mad.

They have a bank fee correction form ,for their unauthorized mistakes.