Pasadena, Texas

I financed with this company two items that were special ordered. My jeweler had me sign the contract on 7/13/14 because they could not start working on the special order until money was paid through this finance company.

Only one item was received on 8/7/14 because my jeweler could not find a company to special make the second item. My jeweler had to refund the finance company $400.00. This company was able to change my loan, change my finance amount, change the amount coming out of my account but yet the Receipt of Goods form stayed with the same date of 07/13/14. My whole contract changed without my signature.

How convenient for them. I even spoke with a supervisor who stated if I could get the jeweler to change the Receipt of Goods form date from 07/13/14 to 8/7/14 they would go 90 days from that date. When my jeweler called to get the form sent to them so I could sign it they stated they could not do that because they could not change my contract. But remember my contract changed??

All phone conversations are recorded and even though they admitted a supervisor did state that, they went back to the original contract and offered me an early payoff which was almost $600 more than what I owed. Nowhere in the contract does it state what happens if a loan is revised.

I was trying to build up my credit but financing with this company was the worst thing I could've done. Now I will have to take matters into my own hands.

Product or Service Mentioned: Crest Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Finance charges.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Crest Financial Cons: Supervisors approval being changed.

Comments

Draper, Utah, United States #895376

Once we have paid the retailer for the merchandise, we cannot make changes to the account, other than adjusting the payment schedule. Because we misinformed you earlier, we are prepared to make an exception.

Please contact us as soon as possible so we can work out the details. Call customer support at 855-552-7378.

For future information, all finance fees are charged at the opening of the account and are explained in Item 2 of your lease agreement.

Item 5 of your lease agreement lays out two discounts that we offer. One is a 90 day buy out option with significantly discounted fees, but the account must be paid off within 90 days of the signed receipt of goods date.

The other discount is applicable any time after your 90th day and can reduce the total amount you pay. If you would be interested in this discount, please contact customer support.