Walkersville, Maryland
3.0

I bought a wedding ring for my husband and decided to purchase it with financing to rebuild my credit.They never reported this to the credit bureaus as promised.

Everytime I called I was told the same bs "Our system was down. I paid 50% interest for this ring and they did not honor what they said they would do. I paid 12 payments on time hoping to have this on my credit report.

How do these finance companies get away with charging so much interest.Stay away from them!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Crest Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Crest Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crest Financial crest financial financing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments

#1120291

But if you wouldn't have paid, that's the first thing they will do, blast it on your credit.., BS