I purchased a Table.The table was $400 and I ended up paying with Crest approximately $800.

They do not cooperate with customers at all. Everything is towards their benefit. I am in the process of buying another piece of Furniture and I will be saving the entire amount, this way I can purchase it without financing it. I know is tempting to make 'monthly payments", but save up, negotiate and buy it cash.

Do not do it. Do not do it. Do not do it. Do not do it.

Do not do it.

Do not do it.No no

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Crest Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crest Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Crest Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments

We're sorry you had a bad experience.Most customers like our flexible payment plans and early buyout options.

We try to offer payment schedules that are as convenient as possible for our customers.That's why we offer weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly payments and several early-buyout options.

Hollister, California, United States #1015800

It does say in the contract that the 90 day price is the cheaper way to go, whereas going full term will cost you double...It's just like Rent-a-Center.

Pay it off in 90 days or we charge you double for what you bought and it'll take longer.I've done 2 items through Crest and ALWAYS do the 90 days so I'm not paying double the price.