Cooperstown, North Dakota

I had purchased some furniture.Planned on using Crest for 90 day same as cash.

I at just before 90 days, i had a balance of around $35 dollars. I went to pay it 2 days after the 90 days...and my balance went up 95% of the original balance of the initial loan. They Could Care Less and insulted me with a 70% pay off....if I paid it now.

70% of 95% balance????....UP YOURS!!!!

So...I Screamed at the store Owner and at Crest on the Phone...cause a major scene in the store...I am sure they lost a good amount of business during my 'tantrum'.Make sure you know what your getting into.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Crest Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crest Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Crest Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crest Financial?

Comments

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #1108402

Really.Look at your contract.

It states all that information up front. I use them all the time. Love them. They report to credit bureaus and help you.

Obviously you have terrible credit since you couldn't get a loan otherwise.

next time don't be the *** who pays late then cries.You look like a douche and i'm sure everyone who heard you laughed behind your back when you left

to slimpickens #1109267

sounds like slimpickens works for the company lol However, I agree-it's all spelled out in the contract - 90 days same as cash doesn't mean 92 days same as cash.